LEASING CONSULTANT - PART-TIME
Leasing Consultant - Part-Time Job Summary
We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant - Part-Time to help oversee a large apartment community located in Madison, WI. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales (preferably in the real estate sector). We offer a generous commission structure, along with a positive work environment. Our employees are helpful and courteous, and we cultivate those same qualities in new hires. Weekend work is required. If you are looking for an opportunity with a growing organization, please keep reading!
About Metropolitan Associates
With approximately 4000 apartments in more than 30 choice locations, we offer a variety of apartment homes, as well as outstanding service and experience. We are a full-service company, consisting of market-rate and government-subsidized apartments. Metropolitan Associates is one of the largest and most experienced owners and managers of government-subsidized housing in the State of Wisconsin.
Leasing Consultant - Part-Time Job Responsibilities
- Leasing Consultant - Part-Time shows apartment units to prospective tenants and process move-in paperwork for qualified applicants
- Maintain a strong closing ratio
- Encourage prospective tenants to lease from us by positioning our property and its units in a favorable light and offering the best possible customer service
- Achieve sales goals each quarter, motivating other Leasing Consultants in the office to follow your lead
- Ensure that all community areas, including leasing office, are in perfect condition
- Process service requests from residents and ensure prompt response to inquiries
- Answer incoming telephone calls
Leasing Consultant - Part-Time Job Requirements
- Preferred sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Computer experience
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent hourly wage
- Commission for rentals and/or renewals
- Must be able to work weekend hours
If you are interested in this Leasing Consultant Part-Time opportunity, and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer
1123 North Astor Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Fax (414) 276-9253
There are no current openings at this time. Please check back soon!